People love candy, hence people gummies. They are tasty, chewy treats, that are sweet and fun to eat. It is no wonder gummies are becoming the favorite form of supplement, over capsules and chewables. Improving your health by enjoying a few candies is a win win in most peoples book.
Before we talk about the specific health benefits of CBD oil gummies, let’s briefly discuss what CBD is. CBD, stands for cannabidiol, and is one of the many chemical compounds called cannabinoids that are found in the industrial hemp plant. The farm bill of 2018 allowed for legalized hemp derived CBD products to be sold over the counter.
CBD is not medical marijuana, which is derived from the cannabis plant. Legal CBD products will contain very low or no levels of THC, as opposed to medical cannabis. The absence of intoxicating negative side effects, or failed drug tests, make CBD a preferred active ingredient over THC.
Cannabinoids work with the human bodies cannabinoid receptors to help keep body in a balanced state. The CBD industry is making a splash in natural health relief for many common day aches and ailments. At present though, CBD is only approved by the food and drug administration for the treatment of a few types of Epilepsy, including Lennox-Gastau Syndrome, so beware of any CBD brand that makes outlandish medical claims.
Health Benefits of CBD Gummies
- Better Mood – A persons mood is directly affected by their stress levels. The mood of someone relaxing on a beach is guaranteed to be much better than a busy accountant on April 14th. CBD is believe to have a positive effect on a persons stress hormones. CBD’s ability to effect cortisol may also be a reason many are finding stress relief with CBD.
- Heightened Focus – Dopamine affects your ability to focus your attention in the midst of distractions. The interaction between CBD and dopamine is another area of great promise. More clinical trials are needed to connect the dots but early CBD research indicates on the positive effect CBD has on dopamine is promising. When CBD interacts with receptors to increase dopamine levels, which in turn, may make it easier to concentrate, and focus.
- Pain Relief – Pain is often a symptom of chronic conditions that cause inflammation. For example arthritis, when Grandma complains of arthritis pain, whe is really feeling the pain from the inflammation, the swelling of the affected area. By reducing inflammation, there is a direct correlation to reducing chronic pain. CBD has shown to make a significant reduction in inflammation, and when inflammation is reduce, pain levels decrease.
- Improved Sleep – CBD’s affect on sleep is more indirect. By improving the the most common issues that are commonly associated with sleep disorders, you can improve your overall quality of sleep. What are the most common disrupters of sleep? Stress and pain. CBD usage for improving stress and pain issues may be one of the best ways to have a healthy sleep cycle.
- Boost Immunity – The immune system helps the human body fight off infection, something we are now super aware of due to the global pandemic. The endocannabinoid system directly impacts how effectively the immune system works when there is an unwanted agent, such as a germ, or if there is overactive immunity response CBD interacts and helps regulate various receptors in the bodies endocannabinoids system, thus having a direct impact on immune health.
- Rich in Antioxidants – CBD is rich in antioxidants, much like bet-carotene or vitamin C. Antioxidants are thought to help protect your cells from free radicals which are linked to many medical conditions such as cancer or heart disease. Having a diet rich in antioxidants, or taking antioxidant supplements may help prevent the onset of disease associated with free radicals.
- Weight Maintenance – CBD to lose weight? No, the effect is not that direct, if it were there would be a national CBD shortage. CBD plays an underlying role in helping people maintain a health weight by keeping pain and discomfort away, keeping stress levels down, and improving sleep. So CBD use will not directly have you dropping pounds, the potential side effects of CBD use can improve your chances when embarking on a weight loss mission.
Why Gummies make a great CBD Choice
There are many different types of CBD edibles on the market today including CBD tinctures, capsules, drinks, infused foods and the list goes on. So what makes a CBD gummy a great option for taking CBD?
- Taste – the sweeteners and other natural ingredients, such as organic sugar cane, make the CBD gummy one of the best tasting option for consuming CBD.
- Lasting Effects – because a CBD gummy is absorbed through the digestive system, its effects are longer lasting in the body than a CBD vape or tincture oil.
- Discreet – Using a tincture oil in public may attract unwanted attention, but popping a gummy looks as natural and normal as can be.
- Legal – CBD is legal in the United States, as long as THC levels are below .3%. Many other cannabis products break state laws, and using them can land you in a bit of trouble.
Choosing the Right CBD Gummies
A quick google search of CBD gummies will lead to endless pages and options to choose from. So how do you know which brand to pick? There are a few things you can do to ensure you purchase a quality, pure CBD product, and not a scam knock off product.
You can NOT buy hemp derived CBD on Amazon. However, there are many imposters on this platform that are selling hemp seed oil, packaged to look like CBD. These fraudsters typically have extremely higher doses printed on their jars, such as 500,000 mg of hemp. Buyer beware, these are not an effective treatment for any health issue. Always look at the shipping and returns policy before purchasing.
Look into the type of CBD that is used in the formulation of the gummy. Full-spectrum CBD gummies contain a variety of cannabinoids, but also contain THC. Broad-spectrum CBD gummies are very similar except this type will have no THC. Finally, some gummies are formulated with CBD isolate, which contain only the CBD cannabinoid, and no other cannabinoids.
Laboratory testing is standard in the CBD industry, and every reputable brand or company will lab test their products, and also allow access to the results on their website. These tests will ensure potency, that a 10mg gummy has 10mg of CBD in it. The tests will also verify purity because they screen for heavy metals, pesticides, molds, and chemicals.
The strength of a gummy can sometimes be confusing, be sure to identify the milligram strength of CBD in the individual gummy, in the suggested serving, and in the entire jar.
CBD Side Effects
The beauty of trying a CBD gummy product is that it is not addictive, unlike many prescription medications, bu occasionally there are some side effects. The most common reported effects are dry mouth, drowsiness, and intestinal upset. These effects typically happen when someone has consumed too much CBD. As with any new supplement, if you have an unwanted reaction please discontinue use, and consultant your health care professional. Due to the lack of human studies it is not advisable to use CBD if you are pregnant or nursing.
Palm Organix has the Best CBD Gummies
Palm Organix offers two varieties of CBD gummies – our original gelatin formula, and our new vegan pectin formula, which is dusted with organic sugar cane. Both gummies contain 10mg of CBD per gummy, and are bottle 20 gummies to a jar. All products sold by Palm Organix are THC Free, lab tested, and non GMO. Palm Organix uses only organically grown hemp plants that are processed in a GMP certified facility. All orders placed Monday through Friday by 12:00 EST are shipped for FREE the same day. Our friendly customer service team is here to answer any questions you may have, or help you place your order.
Shop Palm Organix™ CBD Gummies Bundles and Save
Palm Organix™ offers some great savings bundles on their CBD gummies. Both our regular and vegan gummies are available in a 2 pack at 15% off, 3 pack at 25% off, and a supper gummy bundle – 10 jars for 35% off. Get the highest quality CBD gummies at great prices today.